Our core strengths are:
- Specialising in the production of academic books, Journals, commercial printing, business to business directories, catalogues, magazines, high quality brochures.
- Experienced customer care team with a proven performance at meeting time critical deadlines.
- Flexibility of web, sheet-fed or digital printing, alongside the broadest range of finishing and binding facilities.
Our client base benefits from the skills at Polestar Wheatons, as they utilise the synergy between the services we offer and the needs of their industry. We have the ability to handle major projects, incorporating design, data management and page manipulation, through to printing, binding and finishing.
Polestar Wheatons has an enviable reputation for the quality of its products, combined with an excellent customer care service. Whilst maintaining these traditions, we are continuously investing in new technology to improve the services and products we offer. Our significant web and sheeted capabilities with digital presses to “ Web Offset, Sheetfed and Digital Capability”, which offer many benefits including:-
- Internet-based marketing
- Business-to-business personalisation
- Full variable data printing
- Economical short run jobs
- No obsolete or waste literature
- High quality colour printing on short runs
- Full binding facility available
Polestar Wheatons provides printing solutions to ensure our customers’ requirements are not only met, but exceeded at every opportunity.
FSC, PEFC, ISO14001 and 1S0 9001 accredited.
Polestar Wheatons was delighted to be awarded Best Digitally Printed Book in the 2011 British Book Awards.
For further information please contact Andrew Lee, Managing Director on:-
Click Here to see our Plant List